·
Registered
5,661 Posts
really cranked up the image quality on your camera

your photos look rendered

·
Registered
95 Posts
Pictures are not rendered!! The first one is made on a tripod with 80 ISO and the picture from the Bleu one is made by a professional photographer for a magazine with a few flashlights. But I believe this is a Bike forum, not a photographer forum. :unsure:;)

·
Registered
5,661 Posts
maybe I didnt say that right

when engineers create a new machine in a CAD tool, they can render a drawing that looks like the fully assembly machine sitting on the floor

the drawings always look like the machine is perfect

thats what I meant, Bleu looks perfect, spotless - surreal!

·
Registered
95 Posts
I'm sorry , but sometimes I don,t understand the sense of various languages.
So, thank you for this compliment was a better response.;)(y).
It took me 5 years to design and build this bike and I used only paper and pencil. Made a drawing 1:1, using the measurements of my Roadstar, such as axle swingarm--axle rear wheel, engine bolts and all the other sizes. And all the parts first in cardboard and then in Stainless steel. And my education is cabinet maker and I was 36 years in the Army. So every discipline, electric, welding, metal shaping and construction I've learned during the building. And yes, everything has to be perfect, otherwise I changed the design.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,458 Posts
robbyk, looking good!!

·
Super Moderator
6,403 Posts
Monica and my 950’s, hers is the blue one...and my new to me 2008 RoadStar Silverado. Yes, it’s a beast to ride, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just picked up this 09 V Star 650 Midnight Custom with 1422 original miles for.......$750. :) Turning it into a Bobber so when done will go onto the Bobber page. Bike could not be started and was left outside in the elements all summer long so has some rust and paint issues here and there was reason for the cheap price. There was no guarantee it would start. Lot of elbow grease come warmer weather. We had a nice day or two so removed tank, drained gas out of it and the float bowls, re-installed with fresh gas and half a can of Seafoam and a new battery. Had it running normally in a half hour or so.

·
Registered
5,661 Posts
^ that is the best deal on a Vstar Ive ever heard of

EDIT: obliged to point out: half a can of Seafoam is too much

full can is good for 16 gallons of gas

wont hurt the bike to put in more, but works best as directed

1841 - 1860 of 1866 Posts