Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1881 - 1897 of 1897 Posts

·
Registered
2000 V Star 1100 Classic
90 Posts
You would be surprised what a difference a few well placed pin strips will make.
Indeed. I rattle can all my race bikes. But I do a lot with vinyl.

·
Registered
2000 V Star 1100 Classic
90 Posts
Man! All those bikes look awesome!! Can’t wait to get out and ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was working on the V Star most of the day. I am filming in the Virginia Rider Training Program safety video this weekend and riding my chopper in it, so I had to take her out for a ride today to make sure she was good to go. That's really the first time I've been on any bike since November.

·
Registered
14 Posts
me and my brother (he lives 3 hours away north west of me) decided to meet in the middle and take a little road trip.. just a couple days but was pretty damn great.. my brother is pushing a Honda Saber 1100.. i got my Classic Silverado 1100 purring like a lion.. i need to get some 2 inch adjustable risers for cheap that are still good.. lol.. ya i know,, oxymoron but my funds are limited at the moment.. anyway,, anyone have any ideas let me know.. i do need to sync my carbs a bit better too.. they are just a tab bit off.. rear running lean.. oh ya i need to go see if there is a post on where the hoses are..

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts

·
Registered
2000 V Star 1100 Classic
90 Posts
I
nice bike. did you have to get that left pipe custom made?
Thanks for the compliment, much appreciated.

I designed it using ideas that I got from several people on this forum and the V Star Wiki Knowledge Base. I then bought the bends I needed, measured, cut and mocked them up. After that, I had everything welded up.

I have pics of everything that I can share. I had to modify the stock heat shield and source a couple of things to make that work on the left side.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
6,052 Posts
Well this is my new bike a 2007 V Star 1100 Classic, Bought it less than a month ago, still getting it cleaned and waiting to get an oil change done.
Good looking bike. Looks like some nice weather. Ride often and safe.

1881 - 1897 of 1897 Posts