Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard of a Silver Edition Roadstar? My son was out looking at bikes over the weekend and found an '03 that has a little tag between the pillion and taillight that says its a Silver Edition, #1049 of 1600. It has a few more chrome pieces than a Silverado, but no bags or passenger floorboards. I've saw several different models thru the years but not a Silver. Just wondering,,,,

·
Registered
251 Posts
Has anyone heard of a Silver Edition Roadstar? My son was out looking at bikes over the weekend and found an '03 that has a little tag between the pillion and taillight that says its a Silver Edition, #1049 of 1600. It has a few more chrome pieces than a Silverado, but no bags or passenger floorboards. I've saw several different models thru the years but not a Silver. Just wondering,,,,
I have two of them. You basically nailed the differences on the limited edition 03. Also front forks chromed and a custom fringed seat and tank bib.

Wow, I just saw this was from a year ago. Don't know why I saw it in the active topics...weird

1 - 2 of 2 Posts