1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Too many spammers on here latley.:(

·
Registered
422 Posts
They want people to pay for a premium membership but there is absolutely no one doing anything about these spammers. Why would I pay someone to do nothing? It is disappointing because I really like this site.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
HTMNKYLVE and taboo, you guys got it nailed, some folks like and would rather read all the spammers posts than a members post. So, I guess some of the folks love the way it goes here:p And so it goes, folks, ride safe. H man , you make a very good point, the legit sponsers pay to help support the site too, the lovely spammers put their trash up on the site for free, and upset some of us:(

·
Administrator
367 Posts
I have just added in a new restriction that anyone with less than 3 posts cannot post anywhere in the forums except in the NEW INTRODUCTION area. This will help us keep the spam to one area and get rid of it much quicker.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I have just added in a new restriction that anyone with less than 3 posts cannot post anywhere in the forums except in the NEW INTRODUCTION area. This will help us keep the spam to one area and get rid of it much quicker.
That is a good start, but how about identifying the spam accounts and blocking them or deleting their accounts as soon as they are identified. There is at least 4 spammers hitting us right now on a regular basis. There has to be a way to kick them off.

·
Registered
422 Posts
OK, so I just went on a spam hunt and found that we seem to be infested. I reported at least 7 and there are a couple more that I couldn't find but I know they are out there. Hopefully these accounts will be terminated quickly and the reports did not fall on deaf ears because I would like to get back to talking about motorcycles instead of complaining about spam.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Nip em in the bud

Thank you for your attention and effort to start to take care of the spam problem here now. Got to side up with HTMNKYLVE on his thoughts of blocking them right away. (Nip em in the bud) We really do need to get to talking bikes again, like we should. Ride safe.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I reported a bunch of them the other day by clicking on the report post icon. There is on out there that I cant find right now but as soon as I see a post of his I will report it . His user name is huansegg or something like that. Thank you for your effort

·
Administrator
13,271 Posts
The administrator has appointed me to assist with moderating the site. You may also PM me if you find any spam or want to report anything else like an abusive poster. I'm on this site every day and I'll do what I can now to moderate. This is a new day boys. Say goodbye to spam. And bring your friends on over.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Hey that's cool. A new sheriff in town.:)

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
The administrator has appointed me to assist with moderating the site. You may also PM me if you find any spam or want to report anything else like an abusive poster. I'm on this site every day and I'll do what I can now to moderate. This is a new day boys. Say goodbye to spam. And bring your friends on over.
Yo bevo, very happy to see you have stepped up, I am happy to see you help mindin the store:D If we can log on Monday, and there is no Suyao and the group of others that have posted 27 spam posts, then you done good:cool: Hang tough, my friend. I feel the forum has just got better:D Ride safe.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I would have to say I have yet to notice any spam here.. I giving a thumbs up to the form for what ever it had put in place to prevent spam.. I'm happy

1 - 20 of 25 Posts