Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
How long did it take to do the final drive? Thinking about doing it next
you'll need a dremel with a sanding drum and a really strong paint stripper some areas are really rough. it took me around 5hrs from start to finish, you don't need to get to fussy on the bottom or back side, my brake cover came out as good as the forks, not a mirror but pretty close. they're all good enough to get plated when i'm ready for it

·
Registered
9 Posts
As of 8:15 PM today, the site is still quirky, sending me directly to the reply section when I search through threads, I know the admins are probably aware, just giving a heads up to what the site is doing. Thanks

·
Registered
838 Posts
I keep checking participated section and tells me flood wait 15 seconds

·
Registered
55 Posts
As of 8:15 PM today, the site is still quirky, sending me directly to the reply section when I search through threads, I know the admins are probably aware, just giving a heads up to what the site is doing. Thanks
I think the content in those threads was deleted/lost. You only get the reply box because there's nothing else there.

Weird that there's no word at all from the Admins.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Way back when digital cameras were new an fellow nerd and I spent many hours trying to do such a thing. We gave up...

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut" - Houston, Texas
2001 Vstar 1100 Classic (sold), 2006 HD Electra Glide Ultra Classic
10,168 Posts
FIXED!!
Thanks for being patient guys. Everything should be back to normal. If you notice anymore issues, please report them here.
Some of the threads are backwards. 1st post is newest and last post oldest. Unless I'm looking at them wrong.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.