Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ride off with an 09 Raider!!!!!!! Pretty good deal i think! Lol. Gave my V-star to the wife, she wants to learn how to ride and figure itll be a good bike for her. If i can figure out how to post pics from my phone Ill throw a few up. Gotta say a huge difference in power and handling compared to the V-star.

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Nice!
At least you went there to buy something. Back in 2010, I went to a Yammi dealer on my '02 Warrior to join in on a fund raiser ride.....

I'll bet'cha the increase in power is somehow related to the almost tripled engine size. :D.

From your cell phone you'll have e-mail the pictures to a photo site like photobucket or image shack, then post the picture links here.

Looking forward to when you can barf up some pictures.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Congrats. That is a mighty fine pair of gloves you bought.Glad to see upgrade to the biggest instead of jumping little steps.You save money in the long run.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. I did get some new gloves too. They threw in 500 bucks of store credit for accessorys!!!! Goin back mon for a few things for the bike, some grips, pegs, and whatever else i can get. Lol. The previous owner already put Cobra pipes and a fuel programmer on it too!!!

·
Registered
570 Posts
we should make a new rule, if you talk about buying a new bike you have to post pics - lol

congrats!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I agree!!! Lol. Im gonna email the pics to my computer then i can post a few.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
here goes nothing!!!!:D

fisrt is at the dealership, second at the house and last is next to the V-STAR, with my wife siutting on it.

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thats weird, they show up in my post for me. On my phone and computer.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
tell your wife she needs to sign up here tice!
I will, I was tellin her about it a little bit last night. She pretty excited about riding. Shes gonna take a riders course here in a few weeks. Then she can try and keep up with me!!!!! Lol

·
Registered
545 Posts
Hey Tice. Nice Raider. Tiny, tiny little Raider..... :)

I have come so close to doing the same thing, but Bevo would kick my butt out if I told him I was riding a Red Raider.......huh, Beev?

BTW Tice, check spelling on signature......

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Lol. Good caught Paddy.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Congrats Tice, nice lookin' ride. I think there must be "something" in the air in the dealerships. You go in all innocent, like just to buy a new pair of gloves, then,,,,, BAM,,,,, you've just bought a new bike. I'm really liking the Raider the more I see them, and I think they're far and above the Fury in the looks dept. Good luck!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts