Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHY are they out of business? They make the best exhaust for liners period IMO and when it comes time for it im going to have to search high and low on ebay or something to find it.

Also ceramic plating with a EXULP valve, will that be a problem?

·
Registered
672 Posts
Dude, buy a 'Liner first. :p

Anyhow, I'd imagine Roadhouse was a boutique company. I honestly had never heard of them prior to spending a lot of time around here. Anyhow, with the economy in the crapper people just aren't spending the money on mods like they used to and the first companies to suffer are the little ones.

D & D looks to be a nice slip-on too.

I'm assuming you're talking about ceramic coating the in side of the exahaust. I'd guess that you wouldn't want to add anything to the valve flapper itself.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
I kept looking at the Roadhouse 'serrated' 2-into-1. To bad they're gone now. Hopefully someone will pick up the rights and start making them again.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Road house had been around for a long time.They had exhaust for all types of bikes.The cost to have the pipes built just got to be too much to make ends meet.Most of there pipes were built over seas. I do agree they make good exhaust.I'm on my 3rd product from rh and have had no issues.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gives me something to think about tentwelve.
Hopefully i will get lucky when the time comes,cause it is my favorite sounding exhaust that i have heard.

·
Registered
122 Posts
They made really nice stuff, but a lot of their models were pricey compared to other companies, and sometimes, people follow the lower price tag over quality.

I personally love the look of a lot of their products.

·
Registered
404 Posts
We have Roadhouse slip-ons on our 1100 and love them, glad they were on the bike when we bought it. Great sound.

Figured I had to say something on the subject.:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts