Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That came with my bike. What options do I have? I read a bit about different baffles. Not looking to really spend money if I don't have to, but can if need be. I put a for sale ad here, a trade really hoping someone wants to trade out their stock exhaust.

But aside from trading, pros/cons to to altering or replacing the baffle? Louder than I'd like, and the backfiring is annoying. I just wanna cruise, don't need anything annoying me for hours. I also saw the fuel management thing, but I don't want any of this crap, just stock pipes.

I know some people like loud pipes and the backfiring, just not my thing.

·
Super Moderator
6,393 Posts
MSP, I still have my stock 09' 950t muffler complete, and it has 12k miles on it. Great condition and it needs a new home. You're next door to me state wise. If you want it, $50 and you cover the shipping. If that works, just pm me.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Too little too late I guess! I have a completely stock pipe I would gladly swap out for a Cobra. I live off a busy road and my 950t is too quiet! If you have any interest let me know. My pipe is a 2009, but looks like new. My bike has less than 3k miles on it and has always been garaged.

Chris

1 - 4 of 4 Posts