Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wow. u OK? can't believe you shattered her license plate, and that she seemed to pose for your photo evidence.
I'm good... no helmet... but no head injuries... sprained MCL and Rotator cuff... blessed it wasnt worse... bike is kinda banged up... her company took full liability... some physical therapy and ill be back on the road... hope my baby can make it thru too

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
295 Posts
So sorry, BrokeAss. Are you alright??? The bike can be replaced. Picture of your bike reminds me of my brother's mc incident that happened several years ago. The impact threw him over the top of the vehicle who deliberately made a turn from the oncoming traffic lane. My brother only had minor injuries but bike was beyond repair. Let us know how you are?Ride safe and enjoy~YammyV

·
Super Moderator
6,019 Posts
I’m with everyone else, sure you’re ok? Glad it wasn’t any worse and I’m certain it was a scary moment or two. Please keep us updated on your condition and your bikes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I’m with everyone else, sure you’re ok? Glad it wasn’t any worse and I’m certain it was a scary moment or two. Please keep us updated on your condition and your bikes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah the er did a whole bunch of tests, ct scans, x-rays, and such nothing broken just beat up alot...

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So sorry, BrokeAss. Are you alright??? The bike can be replaced. Picture of your bike reminds me of my brother's mc incident that happened several years ago. The impact threw him over the top of the vehicle who deliberately made a turn from the oncoming traffic lane. My brother only had minor injuries but bike was beyond repair. Let us know how you are?Ride safe and enjoy~YammyV
It's definitely scary ****... could of been worse... notices her coming last second and gave my baby all she had... luckily I did or she would of hit my leg... so im super lucky...

·
Registered
5,380 Posts
Missed your leg but must have hit you in the hip then, or you did you get knocked to the ground?

It sucks when you become the crumple zone that protects the bike!

If anyone ever knocks me off my bike, Im going to tell them "WOW! That was fun! Can we do it again?... This time I'll drive the car..."

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Missed your leg but must have hit you in the hip then, or you did you get knocked to the ground?

It sucks when you become the crumple zone that protects the bike!

If anyone ever knocks me off my bike, Im going to tell them "WOW! That was fun! Can we do it again?... This time I'll drive the car..."
Hit my bags...

·
Super Moderator
4,504 Posts
That's a real bummer. Glad you're ok enough to talk about it. Make sure you post tomorrow after the adenerin goes away. Take it easy and heal. Sit back and dream what changes you might want to do to your bike, now is the time. Take care.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts