Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

Some paint

3K views 23 replies 8 participants last post by  farmalldanzil 
#1 ·
K2 primer and urethane Frost turquoises Metallica with/out clear coats.
Room Fender Metal

Attachments

See less See more
#9 · (Edited)
in and around town

Motorcycle Vehicle Photography Tree Architecture
Vehicle Motorcycle Building Sky Architecture
Motorcycle Vehicle Tree Soil Motorcycling
Vehicle Motorcycle Architecture Building Car

in and around.
The Darlington Agency was an Indian agency on the Cheyenne and Arapaho Indian Reservation in Canadian County, Oklahoma. The agency was established in 1870, when the agency established at Fort Supply the previous year was moved to a more accessible location for the tribes. Brindon Darlington, a Quaker for whom the agency was named, was the first agent at the agency, a position he held until his death in 1872. The agency gained a post office and an Indian school run by John Homer Seger, and it became a stop on the Chisholm Trail. By 1880, the agency had its own newspaper, the Cheyenne Transporter; it was the first in western Oklahoma. The Cheyenne left to form their own agency at Concho in 1897; when the Arapaho reunited with them, they both occupied the Concho agency, and the Darlington Agency became the property of the State of Oklahoma. The Masons used the site for a boarding school and retirement home until 1922; the state then briefly used the site as a drug rehabilitation center before making it the Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation's main bird hatchery and research station.[2]

#23 ·
Excellent work.

I have been wanting to change the tail light on my 1100 and the one from the 1300 looks great, I have been looking at them but cannot decide what to do with the turn signals. I want to keep my luggage rack and it is mounted to the turn signals so I have to figure something out.

I also like the carb cover, what is it from?

Reactions: Keith Post
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.