Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys/gals I've been around for some time but, never really felt like a proper member until I had a Star bike of my own. I just picked up a 2009 Strat S yesterday. I originally shopped a Liner when I was in the market beginning in the fall of '09 and by the spring of '10 I had a great deal on an Aprilia Tuono drop in my lap and I thought I wasn't ready for the cruiser life yet. Well, after nearly 2 seasons on the Ape I came to the conclusion I'd be perfectly happy cruising. :)

You'd be happy to know I really didn't even shop other cruisers. I am a big Yamaha fan and if a deal on a FZ1 hadn't fallen apart I would've been on one of those over the Ape and I owned a FZ6 prior to the Ape as well. :D

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Wecome from where ever i may be:) Going to leave it stock or planning on lots of goodies so you can enter into Bike Of The Month?

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, even when my intentions are not to do anything to a bike it usually only takes a matter of months before I start messing with it. I seriously doubt it'll ever be BOTM status though. :)

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
N E Ohio

TenTwelve,

Welcome, I live A little East of you. Just north of Warren. If you see a silver Stratoliner with a big black trunk on it in Geneva On the Lake say hello. I have an 06 Liner with about 50K miles on it.

Dave

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome aboard or should I say welcome to the hd eater club.It's always nice to here from another happy liner rider.You bought one of the fastest v-twin cruisers out there so twist that throttle and have fun. Keep the shiny side up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts