Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First bike I've owned as an adult - looking forward to getting a couple thou miles under my belt before I can speak intelligently about anything - Hi guys!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome aboard SkipM.It's always a great thing to hear from another liner rider.So I'll start in on you before the other guys get a hold of you. What year strat ? what color cause grey is the fastest color,and last but not least where's the pictures? Don't these newbie ever read the rules. GEES.
Ah just bustin your chops there's no rule. We just like to see everyone's scoot.You know a picture tells a thousand words.Ride safe and keep the shiny side up.

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
welcome to the 4M. Don't bother speaking intelligently on here,,,don't think we'd unnerstand ya :D

for instance "grey is the fastest", I suppose that makes my point perfectly clear about the level of intelect here. :D

of course blue is actually the fastest color for motorcycles

·
Registered
821 Posts
Welcome in Skip! Those other colors may be fast, but what could possibly look better than Black and Chrome? Black and Chrome, Black and Chrome, Black and Chrome.......:p:cool:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Gray 'n pearl - 2009 with 1263 miles! I was pretty happy, took the windshield off but looking for a lower cut one that is effective without detracting from the looks

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
$9,450 was the price - sitting around in owner # 2's garage, he never titled it...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Spent a few hours getting some miles on the odometer this weekend while the wife and son were out of town. Haven't told the wife I bought it yet ;)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
and finally, thanks for the warm welcome gents - now just need recommendations for addons

·
Registered
159 Posts
Spent a few hours getting some miles on the odometer this weekend while the wife and son were out of town. Haven't told the wife I bought it yet ;)
Always easier to ask for forgiveness then permission.:D:eek:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Which coast are you on? I lived in Ft Myers for about 6 years. Loved it!

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Don't sweat it, in time, and several bike purchases later (speaking from experience), one day all you'll have to do is send a text message to the wife with a picture from the showroom floor and she'll reply with "NEED THE CHECKBOOK?" :cool:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Don't sweat it, in time, and several bike purchases later (speaking from experience), one day all you'll have to do is send a text message to the wife with a picture from the showroom floor and she'll reply with "NEED THE CHECKBOOK?" :cool:
:D Hoping we get there :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts