Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking for some riding destinations or riding buddys in the London, Sarnia, Windsor triangle, or thereabouts.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Too bad you weren't closer to me I could take you along some beautiful country roads with with picturesque scenery. I have heard that Tecumseh line (rd 36 ) along the Thames River is nice with Grande River Line on the other side. On the this side of London (east side), Hamilton road to Ingersol is quite nice. Some other good roads around Dorchester as well, can't remember what they are called off hand though. You need to use google maps and find an area to explore. Hope this helps. Where are you from?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in Sarnia. Area around here is FLAT and all the roads are in a grid system. Kind of boring. Last September when I was heading home from Port Dover, I just struck out on some of the twisting roads with no particular destination in mind. Really enjoyed the ride. Wish we had more roads like that around here. Actually met up with two other guys doing the same thing and we rode together for most of the day till we split up and each went our separate ways. What should have been a couple of hour ride took most of the day and I really enjoyed it.

·
Registered
456 Posts
I know a couple in Chatam, they say the same. They brought their bikes this way and they loved riding in this area. Going to Port Dover this year?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Heading down with a couple of buddys in June. Will be going from Thursday to Sunday. Thursday night is getting to be a big party too, but nothing compared to Friday. Our daughter's family is in London so we are down that way quite often, so we could go a bit farther for a ride and meet up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts