Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Last year I added the PC5 w/Autotuner and a set of HardKrome Big Straights. This week I got a crazy good deal on a Mustang solo seat w/backrest on Amazon and will probably be purchasing a set of the Tsukayu quick detach wide saddle bags. I had thought about buying another bike this winter, but I think I'll just spend a little cash on this one. Nothing I spend a lot of money on will run better than what I have now. I'll get some pics after the bags come in. I borrowed this pic from the Tsukayu website since this bike is the same color as mine, I really like the wide rear end look. I think that is what had me looking at other bikes the past few months. $1K for bags and getting them painted is much cheaper than another bike.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Yep, yeah, that looks good. Fat bottom girls you make the rockin' world go round! Hahaha.

Seriously, I am hoping to add some similar shaped bags to my 950. I would like the contour of the bags to curve round, down with the rear fender. I like that look. (I would try to save myself the money and paint them myself, though the paint is expensive I still will have fun doing it.)

And good idea to invest in what you currently have. Sounds good so far. Post some pics when you have them. You have the pipes and seat installed?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Yep, yeah, that looks good. Fat bottom girls you make the rockin' world go round! Hahaha.

Seriously, I am hoping to add some similar shaped bags to my 950. I would like the contour of the bags to curve round, down with the rear fender. I like that look. (I would try to save myself the money and paint them myself, though the paint is expensive I still will have fun doing it.)

And good idea to invest in what you currently have. Sounds good so far. Post some pics when you have them. You have the pipes and seat installed?

I bought this bike in 2015 with 2,200 miles on it, I plan on keeping it for a long time. The pipes and seat are installed here are some pictures of stock seat, Mustang seat, and mustang seat with back rest. I hope to order the Tsukayn bags soon and I do have the billet luggage rack on order at Partzilla.

·
2,357 Posts
Very nice. Love that state of the art sound system (those 2 shiny tubes that stop just past the back tire). Best music you can hear on your bike!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts