·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
6,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
6,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
How about if everyone posts a photo of you and your bike from last year. Let's get the riding season started off right with remembering great rides you had last year.

My most memorable rides last year was Twisted Sisters, Our Greet and Meet, and getting to meet up with Bevo at the Lone Star Rally.

Twisted Sisters

Vstar Rally

Bevo and I at Lone Star Rally

·
6,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Spring is the time most get their bikes out on the road. Last year several had a target to look for while enjoying their ride. Here's some of the photos people posted starting last spring.

·
Super Moderator
6,491 Posts

Last year’s rally pics...

Monica on her bike on the way up Mt. Mitchell....

Chairity run in Cookeville, TN with East Tennessee Charity Riders....

Last summer day ride with family at Watts bar dam....

and finally, our new addition to the family, my 08’ RoadStar Silverado!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
rode the 650 to work last monday and took a short ride last night

Going to be nice this afternoon- almost 60F

think its time to wake up Ursa from her long winters nap and go somewhere isolated

will post photo from TODAY later

·
2,789 Posts
This is a pic of the world's longest covered bridge - 1282 feet. We rode across it three times. It's about a 4 hour ride from here.

Heading out on a tour during Atlanticade Bike fest last summer

Blessing of the bikes and bike awareness ride last spring. That's my Nomad next to my buddy's Indian, at the Harley/Honda dealership. Police guided tour through town with the Look Twice Save a Life truck leading us.

·
6,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Every year for the last 10 years we have had Barn Swallow that come back to the same nest on our front porch. They showed up a few days ago. They normally lay two sets of eggs. It's fun watching the little chicks try to fly for the first time, only issue is they crap everywhere. Pictures out my computer room window.

·
Registered
485 Posts
NIce.
We had the same thing except sparrows. Mom & Dad would teach them to fly from the nest to the Crepe Myrtle tree and back.
Nest was on top of the front porch light.
Have not seen them in a couple of years but they were here for at least 10 years.

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
Why does the worlds longest bridge have a sign that says:

COME AGAIN
you are now ENTERING the worlds longest bridge

?!?!?

it sounds like the words to be written were dictated over a bad cell phone connection

1 - 13 of 13 Posts