Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
GoogleEarth says i'm only 2,108 miles from ya'...is that close enough?

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
That means you're over 3000 miles from the ocean:eek::D
That'll be 14.053 pit stops for gas
I think i still have winter air in my tires :eek: Should i change that before i head out:confused:

·
Registered
1,620 Posts

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Hey Snarley, looks like yet another one of my posts got deleted but for the wrong reason I guess. But maybe it will work out better since this thread got moved to the correct section. In the northeast section I have a first page that keeps a tally of members and there locations. There have been several opportunities for me to hook up with a few other members but I live a difficult schedule, especially on weekends.

Although one of your replies also got canned, I did catch it before it got moderated away but I think it was a compliment. Hard to say because I was on the road and internet access was spotty.

Ps, HA HA Bevo, I bet you thought you deleted some before I read them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Bill,

I am in Lake St. Louis/Ofallon, MO area and am always looking for someone to ride with. I have a Vstar Classic, but not a strat. Send me some information and lets see if we can ride soon.

·
Registered
426 Posts
I'm in Washington bill....it's like 30-40 mins from st Charles. I ride 94 all the time and also looking for more people to ride with. I ride a vstar 950 with plenty of DIY mods. Anytime brother.... Let's ride

·
Registered
426 Posts
I see. Well if he or anyone else is in the area and looking to ride with others..... Hit me up

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 19 of 19 Posts