Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a stainless steel brake line kit for the Eluder or Venture? I'd rather not have to get custom built ones. And before you ask "why do you feel you need those?" Its because I want them bottom line
Thanks
Mike

·
Registered
1982 XV1100,1989 XT600Z Tenere, 2008 F800ST
1,964 Posts
That was the only alternative I could find after googling. So chances are nobody makes it for your bike. You could have a shop make you a set that perfectly replicates the stock brake lines, which seems to be your choice of option if you do not want to make it yourself.

·
Registered
83 Posts
The bike was made for a year, we're unlikely to see any further 3rd party accessories designed for it. Most of the OEM accessories are already out of stock and not being produced any longer, I bought about every piece that was available just so I wouldn't be SOL if I wanted it in the future.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I ordered and had installed custom steel brake lines from Spiegler USA for my R1200C. I see on their website they also have custom lines for the Venture. Worth checking them out... Mine were a perfect fit and amazing quality!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts