Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Been stalking the forum for a while. This is my first post. I actually joined the thread a few months back when I bought my 08 Roadliner. My experience with my Liner has been positive so far. I ride here in AZ as often as I can and enjoy spending time with my family and riding buddies.

·
Super Moderator
6,393 Posts
Hi Stalker, welcome to the forum. Any pics of your liner you'd like to share? Some say no pics, no ride. Where in AZ do you hail from? I have family in the Lake Montezuma area. Glad you decided to join us, and ride safely!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
318 Posts
Welcome from another Arizonan. Dontcha just love this weather we're haiving? Makes riding a joy when the temps are in the low to mid 80s. We better enjoy it while we can. Soon enought it's gonna be 110 in the shade. From the sound of your handle, I'd guess you're in law enforcement on one of the reservations?

·
Administrator
13,277 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey all, I am in the Chandler-Gilbert area. I have an 08 Roadliner with a Baron Big Air kit, Power Commander 3, 18" apes, and in the next week or so I will be installing my 2000 watt Fosgate sound system. After that I have plans for a 21 inch front wheel and fender and some more go fast stuff to follow that! @Jeff, I am a cop out here on one of the Reservations. The weather here is amazing riding weather for now at least. Soon it will be time to ride up north. It is great to meet all of you. Jeff, you live in the valley? If so, do you go to motorcycles on main? First Friday of the month. Its a great time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts