Glibby glop gloopy
Nibby nop noobie

Sing sing sing sing
sing sing sing songs :D

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Aussielad you are a Senior now:rolleyes: and we expect you to act so;):D:eek:
And I bloody thought fireworks and sparks were going to go off on the screen when I hit the celebrated 100, or you and Springer would lead me blind folded into some secret ceremy, hold a silver dagger to my heart and make me ride a goat or something:eek::D.

Do I get any special privaliges now, being a senior member I have been told I am tough enough to take anything now, even this stuff.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Welcome to the forum starguy! As you can tell from the crazy guys above this place is a load of fun! With all the joking aside, there is a lot of great information!

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Yes this is definately the place where all us really cool chick magnets hang out. As for me, I just can't keep the girls away, now you can see why!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
And I bloody thought fireworks and sparks were going to go off on the screen when I hit the celebrated 100, or you and Springer would lead me blind folded into some secret ceremy, hold a silver dagger to my heart and make me ride a goat or something:eek::D.

Do I get any special privaliges now, being a senior member I have been told I am tough enough to take anything now, even this stuff.

I meant secret ceremony, excuse my illiteracy.

·
Administrator
13,705 Posts
"if you're from California, you're not really a yankee. You're not really anything."
-Days of Thunder

sorry Starguy, looks like you ain't nuthin according to Randy Quaid.

howdy. be sure to vote for bike of the month and submit your own for voting

here is a picture of a picture

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Welcome Starguy! You must be the the 1 millionth member to join judging by the the colorful welcome posts by a lot of the the members.

You will see a lot of serious and informative threads here but some of us change the the direction of those topics pretty quickly.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts