Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
coach 019.jpg

coach 018.jpg

Just a few more pics. I blacked alot of the chrome trim.We did the Vance N Hines 2 into 2 big radius pipes. Had a friend Jocko at Ace powdercoatings shoot them in satin black. Pacific Coastar? provided the lowering kit. Cobrafi2000 and a not yet pictured LA Choppers air cleaner assembly in black. I made the sidemount taillamp.Flush mount turn signals. Relocated the horn. Welded all the holes up on the fender and painted it to match. Almost done and ready for spring!

·
Registered
65 Posts
View attachment 93

View attachment 94

Just a few more pics. I blacked alot of the chrome trim.We did the Vance N Hines 2 into 2 big radius pipes. Had a friend Jocko at Ace powdercoatings shoot them in satin black. Pacific Coastar? provided the lowering kit. Cobrafi2000 and a not yet pictured LA Choppers air cleaner assembly in black. I made the sidemount taillamp.Flush mount turn signals. Relocated the horn. Welded all the holes up on the fender and painted it to match. Almost done and ready for spring!
What a hot look bro,thats definately one of a kind.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Great Job

Thanks alot! Its the first metric I have had the pleasure of working with. Great bike.We love it!
Well bro I reckon you worked some real magic there.
I really love what your've done,outstanding samplicity,great work.
A show & shine bike for sure.
What a sweet ride.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts