Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I know longer own my Raider but I am still a member of the Yamaha family.
Sold my Raider for a pretty penny and purchased a Stratoliner Deluxe. I rode every
Bagger out there and like something about everyone of them but the 113 ci 1900 cc
Won me over. The Strat Deluxe was a smart move for me with the kind of miles I put
On all my bikes. I have put about $2,400 into the new bike so far and the next three mods
will really turn this new bike into something special. I plan on putting a 21" rim up front
And do another full wrap fender, then slam it to make it my own.

Here is the last picture taken of my Raider.

And Here's a picture of my Deluxe with some pictures of my mods to date.

Swomack

·
Registered
89 Posts
Looks great! List some pics of the 21" wheel up front. I am looking at replacing wheels as well, and that was one of my thoughts. It would be good to see what it looks like.

Is that just a tinted stock shield, or is that taller than stock?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks great! List some pics of the 21" wheel up front. I am looking at replacing wheels as well, and that was one of my thoughts. It would be good to see what it looks like.

Is that just a tinted stock shield, or is that taller than stock?

It is Yamaha's shortie but tinted.
Swomack

·
Registered
153 Posts
Nice Bike thanks for posting them pics I have not seen a Strat Deluxe with the passing lights on it they look real cool.. Now I know what they will look like on mine...

·
Registered
132 Posts
Like the wrap fender, that will look great on the Deluxe! Still looking for a slightly taller tinted windshield for mine, the stocker is just about an inch too short...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts