Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Discussion Starter #1
My starter died this weekend. Luckily it was at home and Progressive picked it up and took it to the dealer. So now I am in a rental car. Man I haven't driven a car since 2014. Took a bit to get used to it and I still hate driving. I checked the fuse and had plenty of battery power but hit the switch and nothing. The last couple of months it started dying at stop lights and I used the starter a lot. Got to find out what is causing that.

Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
Hope it's an easy, fast and not very expensive. On the loaner, just think you are riding 2 bikes at the same time.馃槃

Discussion Starter #3
I thought about renting a bike but it was $110. a day instead of the Nissan is $147. a week.

Discussion Starter #4
It is the starter now they are finding why it stalled at stop lights. It's a little early but I told them to do a tune up and change the oil. Six days I think its been a couple of decades since I haven't rode for six days. I.m jonesing bad. Being on this forum has helped looking forward to reading about the meet up. I think I will be offline for much of the weekend giving the Strat a little love and say I'm sorry for neglecting her.

Discussion Starter #5
I got her back today. AAAHHHH life is good. I was explaining to Michael about the hunt and was going to ask the management to pull it into the showroom to get the shot. He said lets see what's out front, mine, a ninja, a Vulcan and a Vespa. He tells me You don't have to take it over there I have a Suzuki right inside the door. Like I said life is good.

Registered
You are the only person I am aware of on the forum who rides exclusively, and not driving any car in 4 years is impressive.

When you drive a car, you have to remember they use counter-counter steering :^)

Discussion Starter #7
When I went to the market after I got the car and saw how small the spaces were I parked out in the boondocks. There's so much space for the bike.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts