Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Yamaha XVS650 Dragstar Classic in black
1,314 Posts
Sorry to hear about your hearing loss - hope you can find something that works for your needs!

While I probably do not hear nearly as well as I did as a teenager 40 years back, I still hear decently. For the past 15 years or so, I have become more and more noise sensitive, and have used ear plugs not only when riding, but also when working with stuff like hammer, grinder, saw etc. Hopefully, these precautions will help me off hearing aids for some extra years.

·
Registered
08 Road Star 1700
784 Posts
Sorry to hear about your hearing loss - hope you can find something that works for your needs!

While I probably do not hear nearly as well as I did as a teenager 40 years back, I still hear decently. For the past 15 years or so, I have become more and more noise sensitive, and have used ear plugs not only when riding, but also when working with stuff like hammer, grinder, saw etc. Hopefully, these precautions will help me off hearing aids for some extra years.
I also wear them when riding, no wind noise I can hear my motor alot better. Keep wearing them. I had a hard time with all the masks. I tend to read lips made it real hard to understand what people said. But mostly I miss my music. Just got myself a set of older JBL aquarius 1 speakers for the house would like to hear them without having to cup my ears ha.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts