Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used goop off or goop gone to get residue from stickers on tank. It did very well except where the edges were. Can still feel the ridges where the edge of the sticker was.
I have soaked it and scrubbed it with the goop gone and can still feel it.
Any suggestions???

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I read here somewhere that the stickers are applied then the clearcoat. Not sure which models that was done on but someone here will chime in and answer you.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
I used goop off or goop gone to get residue from stickers on tank. It did very well except where the edges were. Can still feel the ridges where the edge of the sticker was.
Any suggestions???
what your feeling is the edge of the clear coat, if you clear coat where the sticker used be the edge will blend in and disappear.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any suggestions???
what your feeling is the edge of the clear coat, if you clear coat where the sticker used be the edge will blend in and disappear.
Thanks Pauli. I guess i will hold off on that , i'm getting it painted next winter.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts