Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about taking off my Cobra drag pipes and going back to the stock exhaust system to see how I like the sound. Will I have to re-jet the carb back to original and if so ,how hard is that to do? Thanks 2002 650 Classic

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Just a quick warning. This was passed to me by a moderator on another board. Think about removing your E-mail from your signature. Lots of Spammers lurk on Forums. If some wants it let them ask and PM it to them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the reply. I would like to leave the carbs as they are and maybe do the mods on the exhaust, that is, drilling out the baffles. I am worried about the engine running too lean.I don't know if changing the exhaust back to stock would have any effect on that or not. Also thanks to those who mentioned my e-mail in my signature. I'm trying to figure out how to hide it. Any suggestions? Thanks

·
Registered
49 Posts
Thanks for the reply. I would like to leave the carbs as they are and maybe do the mods on the exhaust, that is, drilling out the baffles. I am worried about the engine running too lean.I don't know if changing the exhaust back to stock would have any effect on that or not. Also thanks to those who mentioned my e-mail in my signature. I'm trying to figure out how to hide it. Any suggestions? Thanks
Your email is appearing as your username in plain text.... dunno if you'll just have to delete your account (if that option is offered) and sign up with a new one or just modify your existing username. Your sig doesn't appear to have an email addy at this point.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
I have the Cobra Speedster Slashdowns and I really like the sound and power.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts