Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,998 Posts
So many little cubby holes all around that bike, thanks for posting it American.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
809 Posts
Hey Joe, I noticed in your video that I didn’t see the USB in the trunk. It looks like you have it pulled through into the left rear passenger cubby. Is that correct?
Chief....American (Bill) shot and posted that video. I have not posted any videos. That question should be redirected to Bill... :)

BTW, just put both bikes to bed for the Big Winter Sleep yesterday, had my last Fall ride out of both of them......a full tank of Shell Premium Nitro, six ounces of GumOut, six ounces of STP fuel stabilizer...and they are now snoring like banshees...dreaming of next year's sojourns...

Joe

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Hey Joe, I noticed in your video that I didn’t see the USB in the trunk. It looks like you have it pulled through into the left rear passenger cubby. Is that correct?
Chief....American (Bill) shot and posted that video. I have not posted any videos. That question should be redirected to Bill... /forums/images/smilies/smile.gif

BTW, just put both bikes to bed for the Big Winter Sleep yesterday, had my last Fall ride out of both of them......a full tank of Shell Premium Nitro, six ounces of GumOut, six ounces of STP fuel stabilizer...and they are now snoring like banshees...dreaming of next year's sojourns...

Joe
Sorry about that Joe & Bill. I wasn’t quite awake yet when I posted it.
So Bill, how about it? Is your rear USB fed into the left rear passengers compartment.
I didn’t see it in the trunk and briefly thought I saw in the compartment when you were showing them.

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Chief....American (Bill) shot and posted that video. I have not posted any videos. That question should be redirected to Bill... /forums/images/smilies/smile.gif

Joe
Wow Joe, that was a short riding season although I know you made the most out of it!
I know you’ll longingly look At Charlotte from time to time as she seductively winks at you with the promise of fun to come next time around. 😉

1 - 6 of 6 Posts