Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
As soon as the little woman calms down from my last purchase of bling, I am going to oder a set of these rear crash protectors, after all it's a safety item, right?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Strat, I like the way you think. I would give her the guards for a gift if she ever rode with me even once. She did say that if there is such a thing as re incarnation she wants to come back as a motorcycle, that way I will pay attention to her, bathe her, rub her down, and tend to her every need. I told here that if she excited me as much as my motorcycle I would do that for her. That's when she threw all of my clothes out into the street.

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
Thanks Dave, the tail end of the scoot needed a little bling.

No Dan, the pictures are from the Yammi Accessories web pages.

I'm still waiting delivery.

Copy cat, copy cat!! Nyah, nyah!!:)

But I admire your courage and certainly agree that you needed something (anything) to cover up...er....accent, the blue...;)

PS- Don't forget to vote for me for BOTM...:D:D:D

·
Registered
166 Posts
I have the shorties, but sure do like the look of the full guards....I gotz to get me some!

·
Registered
166 Posts
I have them...now I need the full rails....they look much better!
BTW what fairing is that you're running? Mind posting a shot from the front and side?

Dquick..

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
BTW what fairing is that you're running? Mind posting a shot from the front and side?

Dquick..
Assuming that was meant for me, vice the New England clamdigger...:)

Reckless Fairing, Fusion stereo/MP3/CD all tastefully appointed in Black Cherry.;)

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
Springer, that's a good looking bike you've put together. I really like the look.
:)

Thanks Dave. I simply extended what the original owner had started. Now I think I've got it pretty much where I want it.

Regards

But the blackcherry paint screams "aburrido" :D:D:D
And as for you...

At least it screams, unlike that back-alley blue of yours that whimpers "Ayudame, ayudame, por favor"...:D

(But I still like 'ya, you crustacean crunching creature;))

·
Registered
166 Posts
Beer....clams need beer!

thanks Springer, my bad i should have known it was not Warts bike....i like the fairing set up...gotta look into that too!

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
I just got an order status update:
The front guards are enroute, WOO WOO!
Will post pics, before, during insatll, and after. But that may take several seconds for me to get into it after it arrives. LOL

Christmas in May:)

But when are you going to spend some serious money?:D

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
Hey Springer, I think you can help me.
You, my long-voweled clamdigger, are well beyond human aid...:)

Notwithstanding, I have granted you a boon in the form of a PM with copious images to elevate your knowledge. And being a magnanimous potentate, I shall re-post the images here for the general benefit of the Stratoliner community: this is how the bag rails are attached at the rear (that's the non-steerable end to you, Wart...)

Need I point out that I soiled my best tuxedo crawling down to obtain these skillful and high quality images?

(Egad! I'm going to need a new tire!:eek:)

And yes, my chariot is dirty--but happy that our rides are not deterred by rain, hail, wind, hours of darkness and small animals...:))

Regards

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
Thanks.
Pushing my luck I know but could you do some more cinematic collage work of the front section?
:rolleyes:

I haven't done this much crawling since I told the wife I wanted a new bike...

You now owe me for a complete Thai silk white summer tux (with a Mr. Goodwrench logo):D

The dog bones bolt into upper and lower tabs in the bag support frame.

Do remember to tighten your nuts?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts