Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all,

I have 2 items up for sale, both for Stratoliner Deluxe Saddlebags:

1) brand new Yamaha Accessories lid covers 2C5-F81A0-V0-00, never mounted. They were new in the bag, but I opened them and then discovered they are for a deluxe and not a regular strat bag. The person I bought them from had them listed as strat bag covers. They do come in the original bag. $85 shipped.

2) Yamaha Accessories Strat deluxe saddle bag lid organizers. Again... bought not knowing the deluxe bags were wider and they won't fit my regular bags. Great condition, ready to go! $50 shipped

Or if you want both- $120 shipped.

Pics attached are from the eBay listings I bought them from, will add additional pics if needed. PayPal to verified address preferred. Located in southwest Ohio.

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hey all,

I have 2 items up for sale, both for Stratoliner Deluxe Saddlebags:

1) brand new Yamaha Accessories lid covers 2C5-F81A0-V0-00, never mounted. They were new in the bag, but I opened them and then discovered they are for a deluxe and not a regular strat bag. The person I bought them from had them listed as strat bag covers. They do come in the original bag. $85 shipped.

2) Yamaha Accessories Strat deluxe saddle bag lid organizers. Again... bought not knowing the deluxe bags were wider and they won't fit my regular bags. Great condition, ready to go! $50 shipped

Or if you want both- $120 shipped.

Pics attached are from the eBay listings I bought them from, will add additional pics if needed. PayPal to verified address preferred. Located in southwest Ohio.
Any of these still for sale?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts