Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am working on some Star t-shirts. I have attached a Stratoliner design to see what you guys think. What I am wondering is do designs like this need licensing? Any help would be appreciated!

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
T Shirt

Shirt looks good, I'm sure if you were using one of Yamaha's logo's you would need to license it. I don't know about just the name printed not like their logo. I suspect they still have some control but diffenatly not my area of knowledge. They do also sell T Shirts. I don't know if they would consider it advertisement or competition.

The art work looks very good. I like the top part better than the chains and sculls. Many will be the opposite. Guess you could make it available both ways. Don't change it on my account though I seldom wear a T shirt.

Dave

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
The artwork does look very good. I do like the hint of the Ruger eagle behind the flames,(don't know how touchy they may be on their trademark) I agree with Dave, the skulls and chains are a bit heavy, at least for me, others will like that for sure. Just my opinion. You did a good job designing:)

·
Registered
11 Posts
That is some very nice artwork there Star4Life.
I think there are way too many skull designs out there already. It kind of reminds me of that Nicholas Cage movie where he rides a bike all aflame and his skull is on fire, all while swinging flaming chains at the bad guys.... but maybe you could offer two versions, one with and one without?

Keep up the good work.

Dave

·
Registered
404 Posts
Cool ass shirt/artwork

could you possibly make the bike without the windshield ?if so I want them-----Please
sounds like you want a Roadliner.
i would like one saying "YAMAHAMMER" and have two crossed Thor hammers below the name. maybe put two Thor hammers in place of the cylinder heads. have you made any shirts yet?

·
Banned
4,087 Posts
big fan of bike Tee's, not a big fan of skulls
not sure if you are looking for suggestions but instaed of chains and skulls, perhaps "113 cu. in. V-Twin" in "chrome looking letters.

Also, I'd be interested in any dark solid color except black with this artwork on the back

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.