Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to strip the windshield and back seat and backrest off. I knew when I bought this a month ago Id get around to doing this. I sure do like em stripped down like this.

Attachments

·
Registered
394 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
I really like the look with the solo seat too. I end up taking the rear seat on and off since I need the saddlebags when I ride to work. Maybe the rear luggage rack would support the bags? Nice looking bikes!!!

·
Registered
394 Posts
When I was riding solo, I had a backpack I'd keep my work laptop and stuff in when I'd ride to work. Now that I have bags and trunk there's plenty of storage, but one of these days I'm going to get another for solo riding and it'll be back to the backpack.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I just removed the sissy bar and rear seat on my 650. I really like the look even with the passenger seat bolt showing. There were 4 decals or tape on the rear fender to protect the paint where the pads on the passenger seat hit. I don't know if the PO added them or if they were stock, but either way I think I'm going to try heating and removing them!

·
Registered
458 Posts
I love the way it looks but my wife would kill me...

I've got the window and bAgs off my 1100 but the seat is staying not happy but ok.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts