Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Talked to Yamaha today to AGAIN voice concerns with issues that it seems Yamaha is ignoring the outcry of owners about.
Issues brought up were:

1. 10 way points MAX in map routes.
2. You have to enter the country you’re in. IT should KNOW that already.
3. You have to enter the state you’re in. IT should KNOW that!
4. You can’t save locations by name. ONLY by address.
5. BIG ISSUE: If the CB is “on”, comms with passenger are broadcast! Comms should be VOX activated and CB by pushing button.

Yamahas Rep stated “We ARE aware of these issues and have heard the outcry from MANY owners concerning these issues and are working to resolve them all in our next software update.”

Now, how long that will be who knows? I thought you all should know that we have raised a loud enough ruckus that they HAVE heard us and ARE actually working to resolve the issues.
I hope for their sake that I was not just being patronized & lied to. I also hope they don’t take much longer since the last revision came out in January and we’ve all been waiting ever since then.
Time will tell. Keep the faith.... Yamaha May yet redeem themselves!

·
Registered
449 Posts
BTW, if you search by city, lets say a common name city like MACON. The GPS will pull up a bunch of cites but won't tell you which state or country they are in.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BTW, if you search by city, lets say a common name city like MACON. The GPS will pull up a bunch of cites but won't tell you which state or country they are in.
Haven’t tried that one.i think that goes back to the fact you have to enter in what state your in like it doesn’t know.

·
Registered
143 Posts
THANK YOU CHIEF!

HEY Yamaha! I am one of those 20+yr customers with a family of Stars under my family. We have not called you...if you're reading this thread, Please act on these issues!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts