Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How do you get your bike to get looked at for this monthly voting ?
Here is a picture of my Raider and my Strat Deluxe.

Well I know longer own my Raider but I am still a member of the Yamaha family.
Sold my Raider for a pretty penny and purchased a Stratoliner Deluxe. I rode every
Bagger out there and like something about everyone of them but the 113 ci 1900 cc
Won me over. The Strat Deluxe was a smart move for me with the kind of miles I put
On all my bikes. I have put about $2,400 into the new bike so far and the next three mods
will really turn this new bike into something special. I plan on putting a 21" rim up front
And do another full wrap fender, then slam it to make it my own.
Swomack

Here is the last picture taken of my Raider.

And Here's a picture of my Deluxe

·
Administrator
13,675 Posts
the BOTM rules are in an announcement near the top of this sub-forum when you open up StarBikeForums Bike Of The Month. you should edit this post, or make a new thread so it is clear which bike you are submitting for voting. and the rules announcement has a general guideline or template on what you might want to say about your bike. what you type in your bike submission is what will be displayed for others to consider when voting and what will go on the home page should your bike win.

why did you get rid of the raider? i wanted to include it for voting last month but none of the pictures you posted in this forum were available anymore.

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Nice ride Swomack...I'm all ready to vote.
What can you tell me about the passenger floorboards? They appear to be chrome plated or one hell of a nice polished finish.
Are they the Rivco product?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice ride Swomack...I'm all ready to vote.
What can you tell me about the passenger floorboards? They appear to be chrome plated or one hell of a nice polished finish.
Are they the Rivco product?
The rear floor boards were purchased from Kuryakyn and the up front units are chromed covers also from Kuryakyn.
Swomack

1 - 4 of 4 Posts