Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Next set of mods. Replacing tail light and blinkers with neater set up and relocating number plate.
"ZLA" -- I love Revzilla! -- I always like the side mounted license plate. Especially on a minimal bike. But I'm not so sure it's legal in Massachusetts. Haven't checked the laws. I see them with NH plates but not MA.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
"ZLA" -- I love Revzilla! -- I always like the side mounted license plate. Especially on a minimal bike. But I'm not so sure it's legal in Massachusetts. Haven't checked the laws. I see them with NH plates but not MA.
Not sure it's legal here either 0:)
Revzilla are good, but the sticker was just an easy way to cover the tail light hole until I get it welded up.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
YamaMassGirl I was looking at our Victorian laws and it says that the number plat must viewable from 20 meters away at a 45' angle from either side of the vehicle. Mine wouldn't be legal as is but it could be moved back to the last bolt on the fender stay and I think that would comply ok. Maybe your state laws are similar?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Ok I'm pretty handy so that shouldn't be a problem. Just want it to fit perfectly flush. Thanks again. Pics to come in soon guys.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts