Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone know of a good all in one kit? I'm trying to slim down my '04's rear end (and maybe my old lady's, but that's a different story). I like the look of Bevo's tail light, but I can't find anything for an 1100 Classic. Hoping to find something that will cover any existing holes in the fender. Any ideas/pics? Also, not exactly what I'm looking for, but does anyone know anything about the Kuryakyn Tombstone assembly? Does is cover all the holes?

**EDIT** Just saw BP03's post and really like the idea, just gotta figure out how to cover up the damn holes... also, anyone have any experience with these? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tail-Light-Turn-Signals-For-Yamaha-V-Star-1100-1300-Classic-Stryker-Silverado-/151175321182?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2332c0565e&vxp=mtr

·
Registered
652 Posts
Did saddle mans ImageUploadedByMO Free1396970306.925631.jpg stainless led ,several choices on the lenses (4 sets) (amber) they came with the resistors and everything mount did them. 2 seasons ago I like him they were great Christmas present! When it comes to getting presents from your children and your wife be specific!!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
14 Posts
Did saddle mans View attachment 27890 stainless led ,several choices on the lenses (4 sets) (amber) they came with the resistors and everything mount did them. 2 seasons ago I like him they were great Christmas present! When it comes to getting presents from your children and your wife be specific!!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Im really liking this , could you point me in the right direction to get more info please

·
Registered
570 Posts
Anyone know of a good all in one kit? I'm trying to slim down my '04's rear end (and maybe my old lady's, but that's a different story). I like the look of Bevo's tail light, but I can't find anything for an 1100 Classic. Hoping to find something that will cover any existing holes in the fender. Any ideas/pics? Also, not exactly what I'm looking for, but does anyone know anything about the Kuryakyn Tombstone assembly? Does is cover all the holes?

**EDIT** Just saw BP03's post and really like the idea, just gotta figure out how to cover up the damn holes... also, anyone have any experience with these? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tail-Light-Turn-Signals-For-Yamaha-V-Star-1100-1300-Classic-Stryker-Silverado-/151175321182?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2332c0565e&vxp=mtr
I covered the 2 larger wholes with spike bolts - doesn't look too bad and easily removable

·
Registered
458 Posts
Ive got he setup from mean cycles and get complaints all the time even from people riding with me they can't tell what side is blinking or not. And the brake is hard to see during the day.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts