Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
In trunk of my SVTC the USBconnector is stcking out at top of liner. And cable is visible between passenger seat and passenger backrest. Something does not look right.

How is your cabling routed into trunk? Is there a routing diagram available on-line?
Sorry Starbagger, I’m not in a position to answer right now. Working in Nashville until the 20th so I can’t look and send a picture.
Hoping someone else steps up and answers your question.
I can tell you that NO cable should be visible between the seat and backrest.

·
Registered
440 Posts
In trunk of my SVTC the USBconnector is stcking out at top of liner. And cable is visible between passenger seat and passenger backrest. Something does not look right.

How is your cabling routed into trunk? Is there a routing diagram available on-line?
Stargagger,
I can tell you that your cable is not routed correctly.
It should be lower in the trunk and pokes thru the bottom of the trunk liner.
I can tell you this that some folks have rerouted the USB cable to be in the left rear passenger storage next to the seat for the passenger to get to with having to stop.
So you seem to be half way there but currently yours is not correct. image.jpg

·
Registered
1,951 Posts

Stargagger,
I can tell you that your cable is not routed correctly.
It should be lower in the trunk and pokes thru the bottom of the trunk liner.
I can tell you this that some folks have rerouted the USB cable to be in the left rear passenger storage next to the seat for the passenger to get to with having to stop.
So you seem to be half way there but currently yours is not correct. View attachment 83020
Yes, that’s it! That’s exactly how mine is.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts