Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

41 - 60 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
We just made quite a change. We relocated from northern Wisconsin and are living in the Rio Grande Valley, just east of McAllen. No more snow for us!:)

·
Registered
43 Posts
We just made quite a change. We relocated from northern Wisconsin and are living in the Rio Grande Valley, just east of McAllen. No more snow for us!:)
Damn! Talk about culture shock!

I have family in the valley. I can be nice if you don't melt or burst into flames in the summer

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
404 Posts
Damn! Talk about culture shock!

I have family in the valley. I can be nice if you don't melt or burst into flames in the summer
Definitely. We moved down here at the end of July, it hit 100 degrees pretty much every day since then. It's only now cooling off into the mid to upper 90s during the day. But then again, it IS fall now..:rolleyes: The kids all live in Wisconsin still, it barely makes it to 70 now, and upper 30s at night. We're actually enjoying the change.

·
Registered
13 Posts
whats up everyone, just purchased an 03 vstar 1100 on tuesday. i live in Rockwall, Tx just east of Dallas

and this picture is from this morning after riding home in the wet 45 degree weather

·
Registered
61 Posts
In sw Fort Worth

·
Registered
466 Posts
It's The Bandit. I'm 25 miles North of Dallas, TX. Near Flower Mound, TX.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Fresh owner in the Northern suburb of Juarez... Err... Southern New Mexico... No, that's not it, either.

Oh yeah! El Paso still belongs to Texas!

Eff this place, man. Only here for the Army. At least there are places nearby to ride. Old Mesilla is on the hit list today followed by a camping trip to Ruidoso and the Lincoln National Forest next weekend.

This old steed will get some miles put on it.

41 - 60 of 108 Posts