Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

101 - 108 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
I have a few riders here in Terrell about 20 - 30 mins from you.

We like taking rides and do some day trips and just seeing things. We would love to have you join us for a day out if interested.

This past Sunday we took a trip out to Beaver Bend's Oklahoma and it was pretty awesome
That would be great, thanks!
Send me a text sometime so we can discuss

·
Registered
6 Posts
I live in Windom about 10 miles east of Bonham and about 15 miles south of the Red River. Have a 2018 SVTC I bought in June. Have not been able to ride as much as want. Broken ankle in July and just had right knee replacement in January and planning on having the left one done in April sometime before I retire. Hoping by September I can start getting back into riding and put some miles on this fantatic bike. I am really missing riding.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Another hill country rider

Living the dream, here in West Ft. Hood / Copperas Cove. Retired, so always looking for an excuse to hop on my newly acquired V Star 1300. Seriously. Ask, I might just show up... :wink:

·
Registered
541 Posts
Living the dream, here in West Ft. Hood / Copperas Cove. Retired, so always looking for an excuse to hop on my newly acquired V Star 1300. Seriously. Ask, I might just show up... :wink:
Howdy! I'm also retired and just acquired a little condo in Morgan's Point. Got a 950. I've had it down here a couple of times already. Spent a day riding on the Ft.Hood range roads over by Lake Belton.

I still spend most of my time up in Richardson, but I'll be in Morgan's Point as often as possible. Let's go ridin'.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Howdy! I'm also retired and just acquired a little condo in Morgan's Point. Got a 950. I've had it down here a couple of times already. Spent a day riding on the Ft.Hood range roads over by Lake Belton.

I still spend most of my time up in Richardson, but I'll be in Morgan's Point as often as possible. Let's go ridin'.
Well, as soon as I figure out how to PM you, we should set up a playdate.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello, new member. Mostly retired. I live in Clarksville in Red River Co. I also am about 15 miles from the Oklahoma border.

101 - 108 of 108 Posts