Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who in the forums here are going to the Lonestar Rally in Galveston this year? 11/3 through 11/6

This is the 3rd largest bike rally in the nation. It is quite amazing. I may be able to offer a room to a couple folks if you are interested.

Anyone plan on going?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Administrator
13,283 Posts
Who in the forums here are going to the Lonestar Rally in Galveston this year? 11/3 through 11/6

This is the 3rd largest bike rally in the nation. It is quite amazing. I may be able to offer a room to a couple folks if you are interested.

Anyone plan on going?
i don't know where it ranks, but the top 3 rallies in the nation are Sturgis, Daytona Bike Week, and ROT Rally. top 3 rallies in Texas are probably ROT rally, SPI Bike Fest which is coming up, and then Lonestar rally.

might go for one day, but no plans as of yet

·
Registered
71 Posts
There is a fund raiser ride that leaves from Stubbs Cycles on saturday for the Lone Star Rally. If you like the show on FX - Sons of Anarchy - Jax is riding along this year. They close all the enterance ramps to HWY 45 south and the line of bikes is miles long.

All the info is at Stubbs website - stubbshd.com

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have made that ride a couple times. Pretty cool, but by the time you get to Galveston, the guaranteed parking downtown, as we were promised, isn't available.

It is a nice ride though having 45 from Houston to Galveston all to the bikes. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts