Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm 71 years young. My first bike in 1965 was a Ducati Bronco (you get what you can afford). Since then they've proliferated. I currently have five bikes: V- Star 1100 (2002), V-Star 650 (2004), Kawasaki 1700 Vulcan with Champion sidecar (2010) (my dog insists on riding with me sometimes), Valkyrie (2000), and a custom HD Softtail (2007). No more bikes for a while.
I'm here to pick up ideas for maintenance, repairs, etc.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Welcome from Columbus, OH! Sounds like you have quite the garage going. You will find many helpful people who can assist with most issues. From what I have seen they are able to converse on whatever level you can comprehend on so you landed in the right spot! I would suggest snooping around and seeing what info is out there already. Remember tho...The dumbest question is the one not asked! Enjoy!

·
2,387 Posts
Welcome from Atlantic Canada. That's quite a stable you have there. Sounds like you have a wealth of knowledge and experience to add to the forum. You'll find everyone here friendly and helpful so pull up a chair and join the rest of us old farts talking about bikes and other stuff. Oh, we love pics here so please share some of your rides when you can.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,135 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,305 Posts
Welcome from East Tennessee!
Sounds like an interesting stable you have there! Ditto on the pics and being 71 years young, you’ll inspire a lot of people that state they’re too old to ride, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts