Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my '14 950 last Friday. I currently ride a 2019 BMW GSA and love the addition of this bike. I'm looking forward to a lot of miles on it and learning a lot here. Thanks again for having me, and ride safe.

·
Premium Member
328 Posts
It looks great!! Welcome to the forum. You'll find great people here willing to spend a fair amount of time to help out.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin. We are glad to have you. This is a pretty special forum and it is the members that make it that way. There is a lot of information to be found here and ncie people willing to share it. Stop by often

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Welcome from Columbus, OH! Nice looking bike! Glad to have another experienced rider here! Snoop around and enjoy!

·
Super Moderator
7,244 Posts
Welcome from East Tennessee! Love the red color. Wife and I each ride a 950 and you’re gonna enjoy it. Glad you joined us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
8,057 Posts
Welcome from Houston, Texas. Great looking bike. Glad you joined us. Here's a few interesting threads to check out when you get a chance.

Go to last page for current hunt :

Ride often and safe.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you to everyone for the warm welcome. I look forward to learning a lot from you guys and I'm pretty sure I won't have to look far to find someone to help me spend my money on goodies for the bike. LOL

Ride safe.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
8,057 Posts
We don't help you spend money, we help you extend your personality to your bike and make it safer. At least that's what I tell my wife, it even works sometimes. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Picked up my '14 950 last Friday. I currently ride a 2019 BMW GSA and love the addition of this bike. I'm looking forward to a lot of miles on it and learning a lot here. Thanks again for having me, and ride safe.

View attachment 90824
[/QUOTE)

Welcome from Columbia SC. Nice looking bike. I ride a 2010 V-Star 950 as well

1 - 12 of 12 Posts