Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Reaction score
When I am starting from a stop and turning ,and have to let up on the gas for any reason ,It jerks and then goes.Not a safe way to do every corner.This is my biggest complaint about my 2015 950.I am thinking about selling it. My bike before this one was a Victory Vision. Smooth as silk in every way.I wanted to get back to the basics.and downgrade. I think I went too far down!

· Registered
2015 V Star 950, 2013 Suzuki S40, 1967 Yamaha YSC1, 2022 KTM 690 SMC-R
643 Posts
Reaction score
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
When I am starting from a stop and turning ,and have to let up on the gas for any reason ,It jerks and then goes.Not a safe way to do every corner.This is my biggest complaint about my 2015 950.I am thinking about selling it. My bike before this one was a Victory Vision. Smooth as silk in every way.I wanted to get back to the basics.and downgrade. I think I went too far down!
If you do my mod it will be nice and smooth, no more abrupt on/off power cut off.

· Administrator
16,790 Posts
Reaction score
When I am starting from a stop and turning ,and have to let up on the gas for any reason ,It jerks and then goes.Not a safe way to do every corner.This is my biggest complaint about my 2015 950.
i don't have this problem with my '09 950 since i learned to feather the clutch for any riding at slow speeds.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts