Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 303 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a collection of all the bobbers ever posted on this site as far as i know. any others you happen to find, or want to post your own, feel free to do so here. multiple pics are welcomed so if you have other pics of these or any other bobbers, feel free to share them here.

Skatecreek

V-Lowrider

balm426
2002 Bobber

jonrwall

KOBRA101

nofd843
2003 V Star 650

fastalon82
2007 V Star Custom 650

wheels
Vstar 650

·
Registered
193 Posts
I DEMAND MORE PICTURES OF THIS BIKE, LOL
this is one of my favorite bobbers on this site. If i didnt have an ole' lady that loves to ride on the back my 1100 would look like that.

wheels
Vstar 650

·
Registered
141 Posts
Sad day today for me...I sold the old girl. I really am gonna miss that bike. I hate that I finally got it all done just to sell it. But It went a really good home and will be well taken care of. I'll be still be on here from time to time. I hope to get a 950 Bolt at some point in the not so distant future. And I know this isn't a voting thread, but if it were, my vote is for Wheels. Best looking bobber on this forum, hands down.

·
Registered
412 Posts
congrat's on the sale Alon. it's always tough to sell something you put a lot of time and effort into. considering the beauties above... thank you for the compliment.

·
Registered
193 Posts
looks good, maybe one day I'll get me a 650 to bob out.
btw, there is something about the look of your bike with the factory pipes that set it off for me better than the V&H pipes, gives it that classic look.

Great Thread! here ya go Fordtrucknut...

·
Registered
794 Posts
OK, I know about white wall tires but where did these bright blue walled tires come from? Are you painting white walls?

·
Registered
175 Posts
OK, I know about white wall tires but where did these bright blue walled tires come from? Are you painting white walls?
It's just a protective film over the white. It washes off.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I like that seat. Did you make that?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've got some questions for you 650 bobber guys.
What do you do for forks? I'm a bit OCD and the clearance dent for the key on the right fork tube drives me nuts. So I would like to relocate the key and get different forks. Anyone done something like this before?

What have you guys done for controls? I feel that the bars are way to cluttered with kill switch, turn signals, horn, etc.

Does anyone have a suicide/jockey shift? I'm tossing around the idea of doing that if I go through with my project plans. Does anyone make a ready to instal kit for that? Or would that be totally custom job?

1 - 20 of 303 Posts