Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

2501 - 2520 of 2600 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
What a beautiful ride today, did about 140 miles. Felt pretty meek at one point, cracked the throttle on a straight stretch, and got passed by a Chevy cruz... (no he didn't signal, he just popped out and outgunned me... :rolleyes:) Better, I backed off, smiled and waved instead of trying to race him, I must be getting too..experienced...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Got the 950 out today and took her out all over town with no agenda other than to have fun. I bought a GoPro and intend to start filming a lot of my adventures. I'll try to linc my first attempt below. Let me know what ya think and if it worked!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Wound up needing to visit come customers today to work on their robots so took the bike since it was a gorgeous, if not a tad hot, day. Most miles I’ve ridden in a single day, rode right at 248 miles.

Not everyday you get to get a picture of the bike with the “Eiffel Tower” in Paris, TN

Got a great email this afternoon too informing me that my new seats from Ultimate shipped today, several weeks ahead of schedule!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi,
Finally I got my saddlebag trim rails after more than six months since were ordered...2 months in airport custom, 3 months problems with passing the borders due the Covid-19, and so on…This afternoon is scheduled the installing of these to my RSTD, maybe tomorrow I will show some pics…
Because yamahapartshouse.com does not make delivery to my country, I choose to be delivered at my wife daughter, in Germany… For this time, I take also the opportunity to spend some time also with another friend and to do some round trips with him very near to Luxembourg. He does not own a Star bike, but he give me his VN1500, while he was riding his RT1150. Although the quality of the video (especially the sound) is not so good, for us was awesome!
Until last summer he owns 2 BMW’s, but because I make him to test a chopper, he become a huge fan of these, and now is decided to let go both BMW’s, waiting also for a Star model…

·
Registered
2014 Yamaha Vstar 950 yamaha xvs95cte(g
40 Posts
Well, @David Johnson and I met up at 7:30 this morning and took a ride out to Mt. Morrow State Park.
Beat the heat of the day and beautiful ride. Was kind of a bummer in that we couldn’t get to the top of the mountain as it was closed off. No, not due to Covid... they were trimming growth that was blocking the scenic views.
Anyways, we hung out by the lake for a while then stopped for a burger and then on to my house for a cool dip in the pool.
Here’s a pic from along the lake.
View attachment 96633
Nice ride gunny! We need to do more of that.

·
Registered
2014 Yamaha Vstar 950 yamaha xvs95cte(g
40 Posts
Got the 950 out today and took her out all over town with no agenda other than to have fun. I bought a GoPro and intend to start filming a lot of my adventures. I'll try to linc my first attempt below. Let me know what ya think and if it worked!
Nice ride !
Love the tunes

·
Registered
2006 Yamaha V Star 650 Custom
3 Posts
Morning trip to the local DMV to practice for the motorcycle license road course test.

Then went for a cruise to the Statehouse.

Can’t go to downtown without visiting my Alma Mater. The University of South Carolina!

A morning well spent on the bike!

Attachments

·
Registered
741 Posts
Went out for a short ride yesterday and stripped the sound from the rear facing camera and used it for the rest of the video, I tried my best to match the audio. The very beginning up to the second transition is in sync but the rest is cut and spliced. It’s not too bad, I just liked the muffler sound.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
7,993 Posts
Went out for a short ride yesterday and stripped the sound from the rear facing camera and used it for the rest of the video, I tried my best to match the audio. The very beginning up to the second transition is in sync but the rest is cut and spliced. It’s not too bad, I just liked the muffler sound.
Very nice. Like the exhaust sound.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
7,993 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Stratoliner, 2014 Triumph Rocket III Touring, '81 XS650SH Project
576 Posts
Took Yamato to work for the first time today. I find it hard to stay under 85mph as indicated on the speedo. The Stratoliner is so darn smooth and agile. I'm gonna love this bike for sure.

2501 - 2520 of 2600 Posts