Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

2881 - 2900 of 2946 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Took a chapter ride with SCRC yesterday. We took a bunch of back roads down to Columbia, TN where we met up with another chapter for lunch. I am amazed every time I get out and ride the back roads around here at not just the scenery but the absolute splendor of riding roads that wind and twist around all the hills, valleys and farms. There were only 3 bikes from our chapter but a whole lot more when we got to lunch including a really nice Venture and a Stallion trike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
791 Posts
Kelley and I are headed out today for a few days of visiting family, friends and riding in Sunny Florida.....no storms are forecasted but hey who knows. Trailering the bike down as Kelley can’t ride for too long still with her knee and I want to save those hours for enjoyable riding, not screaming down I65 at 80 mph.

Asked one of the SCRC members who rides a Harley if he had any extra Harley stickers I could put on the bike for its journey down

·
Registered
958 Posts
Took a chapter ride with SCRC yesterday. We took a bunch of back roads down to Columbia, TN where we met up with another chapter for lunch. I am amazed every time I get out and ride the back roads around here at not just the scenery but the absolute splendor of riding roads that wind and twist around all the hills, valleys and farms. There were only 3 bikes from our chapter but a whole lot more when we got to lunch including a really nice Venture and a Stallion trike.

Nice pictures. I still haven’t seen another SVTC or Eluder in the wild yet. Nice. And what the heck is that fancy red bike....

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
9,526 Posts
Looks like a nice ride for both of you. @matthewd92 , looks a little cold, I'm seeing jackets and chaps. Have fun on your Florida trip. No negative comments from me for saving time and towing for more riding time once you get there. Gotta watch out for those crazy bike riders down there (@Jspree), did I type that out loud? 🤭
Enjoy, we will need pictures or it never happened.

·
9,526 Posts
We actually met up with @Jspree ;and Trish and caught up on all the Milton gossip since they are headed out of town.

Glad y'all got to meet up. Looks like a good time.

·
9,526 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Stratoliner, 2014 Triumph Rocket III Touring, '81 XS650SH Project
1,314 Posts
2881 - 2900 of 2946 Posts