90 miles in the wind today.:)

·
Registered
821 Posts
Is that boothill?:p

·
Registered
923 Posts
I'm going out for a ride when the wife gets home...She failed the road test today but she's in a great mood! She retests Tuesday evening so I'm hoping to get about 80 miles on today.

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
would have included the bike but the pic was taken from a scenic overlook through a chain link fence

Silly, take the picture from the other side of the fence:D:D:D

Nice. I was beginning to think nobody else ever stopped long enough to take a picture.:(

·
Registered
923 Posts
I just mounted a nice leather tool bag Springer and plan on putting my little digital camera in there for my trips. Even if it's a ride home from work , there is this awesome old bridge that goes over a creek that empties out into a lake. Great ride home.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Took a nice short (about 80 miles) ride yesterday.

Downtown Osceola, Wisconsin. Jarhead, isn't that your scooter parked behind us? I didn't realize you were in the area.:)

St. Croix Falls park..

Things are finally starting to green up on the St. Croix River.

It was a beautiful day. I wish we could have been out longer but alas, there are other things to do, like ultrasounds.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
923 Posts
No Don, left my scooter at the house that day...not to mention it would have been a long ride from Baltimore to you're part of town...or should I say your part of the country. Great pics by the way. If I could get rid of this rain I'd be able to make it out more.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Wife and I made use short trip to Guthrie Oklahoma the First State Capital of Oklahoma. TOM MIX was a bar tender here before He was "The King of Cowboys" when Ronald Reagan and John Wayne were youngsters. The last two are on Route 66 in Arcadia, one is Pops (and to me its just a two bit gas station with a lot of pop but people flock to it and its new) (wife says it is the appeal of over 400 sodas nostalgic for some) the last one is also in Arcadia for a quick rest at the Biker Shack

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Great Pics Don, Dan, hope to see your country some day. Our nations are very different in some ways but in a lot of ways the same from what I've seen here.

21 - 40 of 1919 Posts