Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
3981 - 4000 of 4067 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,108 Posts
Left at 7:00 am very windy morning sticks flying all over. When I got to work I was at 27% charge so plugged it in and had a full charge after about six hours. Les the sign you asked about is at 10:28.

·
Administrator - "Loose Nut" - Bandera, Texas
2001 Vstar 1100 Classic (sold), 2006 HD Electra Glide Ultra (totaled) 2006 Vulcan 900 (current)
14,129 Posts
Les the sign you asked about is at 10:28.
Placement makes sense. In Houston it would probably get run over on a daily basis. Nice ride in.

Reactions: GARider

·
Registered
2008 V Star 1300 Tourer
736 Posts
Left at 7:00 am very windy morning sticks flying all over. When I got to work I was at 27% charge so plugged it in and had a full charge after about six hours. Les the sign you asked about is at 10:28.
That is soooo cool that you can charge it at work, for free. It's like free gas. Imagine if employers offered free gas to all employees, it would be somewhat life changing for a lot of people. :D

BTW, you're such a good consumer, liked the way to pulled through that Target lot to check the prices at that Valero, and still made that light. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2008 V Star 1300 Tourer
736 Posts
Rode up to the Lake today plus the trailhead as always. Stopped and got gas on the way. $5.44 a Gal...:oops: for mid-grade. Stopped at grocery store for a gallon on Milk, Ended up buying all this to last me until "pay day" next Wed. It all fit, once i put the helmet back on. Left around 7:30am

Water Sky Plant Water resources Mountain

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Plant

Tire Wheel Sky Land vehicle Vehicle

Sky Water Plant community Mountain Natural landscape

Sky Water Plant Plant community Vehicle

Tire Wheel Sky Water Plant

Water Tire Sky Wheel Mountain

Motor vehicle Hood Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Plastic bag Fluid Bottle Plastic bottle Bridal accessory

Bottle Liquid Water bottle Fluid Bottled water

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
I went on a ride today with a few people to the Pensacola Wall South/ Veterans Park for Memorial Day.
Tire Cloud Wheel Sky Vehicle
Tire Wheel Sky Cloud Vehicle
Cloud Sky Jeans Vehicle Tire

We had over 1,000 bikes there today.
This was the line up for the ride. The area you see is just over 4 acres. It took over 30 minutes to get everyone on the road 2x2

·
Super Moderator
5,108 Posts
Spent a couple of hours on the Delta today. On long weekends sometimes car clubs cruise out there so I figured maybe take care of the Scavenger hunt but no luck. Made a few videos so I will past as I upload them.

Reactions: lesblank

·
2001 Vstar 1100 Classic (sold), 2006 HD Electra Glide Ultra (totaled) 2006 Vulcan 900 (current)
14,129 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,108 Posts
They all seemed to be going in the other direction. 72 when I let my place. Beautiful day.

Reactions: lesblank

·
Registered
2008 V Star 1300 Tourer
736 Posts
Put on the larger Flag for Memorial day and took a ride. High of 94 was a cooling off period, in the mid to upper 80's during ride, Bike made me happy today, ran real nice, and i got on it a lot, passed cages like they were brain dead. Just might leave the large Flag on.
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Sky Vehicle

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Sky Vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Sky

Tire Wheel Plant Fuel tank Water
Tire Wheel Water Fuel tank Plant

Wheel Land vehicle Tire Car Vehicle

Water Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire

Fuel tank Plant Vehicle Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Fuel tank

·
Super Moderator
5,108 Posts
Delta, This is Grande Island Rd on the way to the J-Mac Ferry. But all it was is the road to disappointment.

• Sad

·
14,129 Posts
This morning Carla says she's going to get hair cut and nails done. Turned to me and asked what my plans were. I told her I had a date with Three Sisters. At first she didn't know what I was talking about, then said have fun. Here's the Relive of the Twisted Sisters. Have about 4 hours of videos I'll go thru later.

Map World Rectangle Slope Font

·
14,129 Posts
Here's a short video of the Leakey to Camp Wood section of the Twisted Sisters from my ride today.

·
14,129 Posts
Nice ride. Good elevation too. Thanks for sharing. I was wondering how long it was going to take you to get out there. Glad you got to get that run in, looks good and fun to ride it.
Thanks, I've got three more sections to post. Trying to keep the video short is the hard part. I haven't even looked at the helmet footage yet. With the heat setting in, might be a while before I take a ride over there for a while, so took the opportunity.

·
14,129 Posts
Nice Les. Good looking road. Reminds me a lot of what we have out here.

Did you mute the sound on purpose?
I had the tether cord loose on camera, made a horrible banging sound. I fixed it on later videos, I kept the camera running the entire trip. Filled up two cards on each camera. Was very surprised the camera battery lasted.

·
14,129 Posts
Here's the helmet view of Leakey to Camp Wood.

3981 - 4000 of 4067 Posts