Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:)Just wanted to let everyone know that this forum is therapy just like riding our bikes.Great people here with lots of fun and laughs. I can have a bad day at work come home jump on the puter and fire the forum up to take it for ride.After a couple of corners and my day's not so bad.Thanks for enjoying the passion and passing it along through this site.:)

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
:)Just wanted to let everyone know that this forum is therapy just like riding our bikes.Great people here with lots of fun and laughs. I can have a bad day at work come home jump on the puter and fire the forum up to take it for ride.After a couple of corners and my day's not so bad.Thanks for enjoying the passion and passing it along through this site.:)
Yeah:D, know where you are at:D;) I Dent Ty Fi.

·
Registered
626 Posts
It's nice to be able to read threw and see the jabs and pokes all in good fun. I too have a laugh or 2.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
What are you trying to say :confused: You think your job is more important than other people?:mad: What makes you so special:p I don't like the tone of your writing:eek: You don't have to insult me:( Grey bikes are SLOW! :p

(shhh....it's good to be the king
)

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh for that your buying next weekend and I am a thirsty feller. Kings have all the loot.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Agree 100% hd. I have been on here for about a year now, made heaps of friends, learnt a stack of info and had a barrel of laughs. Catching up with mates on the forum is great therapy especially after a crappy day. If I'm ever out the back having a beer, I raise it to my forum mates.

I have not been on a lot in the last couple of months only because other circumstances have kept me away but hopefully that is changing now. This is the first forum I have been involved with and I have learnt more about my bike on here than I ever thought I would. Look forward to catching up with everyone again. Ride safe guys.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Shucks, I'm gettin' all choked up inside fellas.:eek:

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
I found the forum when I got my first PC. Yes it's hard to believe it has been two long years. In the really days it was a race to see if you or the spammer made Sr. first . But soon the PC was taking over by the Devil:p witch was more than it could take. And it broke in half. Three years ago, I would not spent 10 min in the house. Now I spend to much time here. I'm glade we are all over the World becaue if-n some of you lived close by I would move:D But by fare the mass of forum member's are all alike in that they just wont to enjoy live as best as can be had these days. And some time that is taking a dump here:eek:

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
I don't know much about IPhone or my phone as far;) as that goes, but my wife has made some IPhone app's that are doing real good mostly in Germany? It seams that they have this fixation with cowboys and Indians. They are app's about eating. :eek:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts