Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just bought my first 2005 Yamaha 1100 V-star classic.. Love the bike

Just wanted to join the board and learn everything I can, as I go. By no means am a super rider, I need experience and I am smart enough to admit it.
I have signed up for some more riding courses. I live in Texas and have been wanting a bike for years.

Hope to meet some of you in the future...

Thank you
Here is a photo of my bike

Attachments

·
Registered
621 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You'll find all the information you need around here.

Glad to hear you're going to take the basic riders' course.

And kudos for posting a picture of your bike already, that will earn you some brownie points around here.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum! You'll find all the information you need around here.

Glad to hear you're going to take the basic riders' course.

And kudos for posting a picture of your bike already, that will earn you some brownie points around here.
Yeah I had to post a picture, otherwise I would have been called a poser or wannabe

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome aboard.Glad to see you read the rule book of posting pics at time of intro. Nice lookn scoot. Good to know your going to take some rider courses. That's good stuff. Ride safe and keep the shiny side up.

·
Administrator
13,683 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome to the 4M!

There are a lot of wannabe's on here,, the reb and black bikes wannabe blue. :D
And when they all grow up they want to be a fast gray bike. Gray is for the mature look and big daddy of all. lol

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
1100 Classic, fine ride:D You done good. Very smart to take riding and safety courses, a guy can never learn too much.
Welcome here! Have fun with your ride, and Ride Safe:cool:
(there is another rider on here from Texas, that sees them little fuzzy things hoppin around down there:eek, Aussielad has posted pics before of them doin tricks,too)

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome from where ever i may be :D

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
Welcome to the 4M!

There are a lot of wannabe's on here,, the reb and black bikes wannabe blue. :D

Ah beleeve Suh, that you have severely INsulted those distinguished membahs from the southern regions of the US of A who take great, ah say GREAT, pride in thayah Confederate heritage. Ah call you out, Suh:mad:

Ya gotta love spell checker...really neutralizes an insult:D:D:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts