Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently purchased this beautiful 2007 Yamaha roadliner 6months ago and couldn't be more happy with the decision. I was debating on a few different bikes Harley Dyna, roadliner or Honda vtx. But again I'm so happy with my decision, I've seen so many of my friends constantly repairing there Harley's it ridiculous. Honda vtx just didn't feel right to me but a good bike non the less.

Im mainly posting this as a thread to to some feed back on what the forum thinks bout my upgrade and mods to my bike and for some of you all to share yours.

So far I've added saddlebags with speakers inserts 6x9s and speakers on highway bars, Highway pegs, passenger seat and powder coated the wheels. My system includes two 6x5 speakers on highway bars two 6x9s in bags, a 400watt Rockford fosgate 4 channel full range amp.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very nice bike. The red wheels are something else. Speakers are large, and look like Harley Ulrra lowers, but I bet they sound awesome.
Thanks Tynker I agree the speakers are Lil larger than what I expected, but they do sound awesome I can still hear the music at highway speeds. I decided to go with speakers on highway bars cause I don't favor the front fairings. I think the powder coating of the wheels really makes the bike pop.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So is that a safety chain you have attached to your saddlebags just in case?
Chain is in place to stop thieves that might won't to steal my bags. I live in a let's say not so good area where auto/motorcycle theft and vandalism is high. So I have it there as a Lil extra security. Doesn't look to bad well atleast I think so.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts