Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just picked up a go cruise throttle control. it is so easy to put on and for 20.00 bucks you can not beat it. this thing is easy to use and works really well. no more cramp in my hand on long ride,s. just did a 6 hr ride. i felt so so good my hand did not go to sleep. hate that but all was right on the ride.if your looking for a good cruise control and do not want to spend a lot give it a try.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Throttle control

The picture says it all. A link would be nice also.

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
I have to say that I really like my cruise as well, it is really nice on long rides and gives you the oppurtunity to give your throttle hand a rest. I also put a cramp buster on my throttle for those short through town rides, I agree for the money cant find anything better, one word of advice though dont tighten it to tight i have mine tight enough when it slips off it gradually decels and just dont drop off, but you have it to tight and you turn it off it will stick just as you never turned it off!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've got a Throttle Rocker that works nicely. It doesn't let you take your hand off the throttle entirely like the Go Cruise does, but it does remove the need to grip constantly. Mine was a gift, but my understanding is that you can get one for around $5.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts